ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K and N

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
I have got one of my 1.6 16v with a cold air feed. Its an open kit so it sucks in hot air, so if its performance your after it wont do much if anything, but it does roar at high revs which is fun!:approve:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can I ask the same for a dci 80 (with tuning box fitted)?

May have been asked before :rolleyes: but we might as well keep K and N on-topic :)

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
Bathi, I had the same car a couple of years ago and stuck a K&N on it, i thought it was great! Throttle response was alot better imo! I shouldnt worry about all this "sucking in hot air" stuff cos the engine isnt powerful enough for you to really notice. The top speed on mine went up a few mph - had 112mph once on the clock! :)
The kit comes with a good cold air feed which u run from the front bumper (by the radiator) right the way to the IK, so u do get a decent amount of cold air into the engine.
It also sounds quality! ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Maybe it could be worth re-locating the cone with a custom feed so the air would be cooler