ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N Air Filter/Induction kits

MK2 Clio 2004 1.2
Hi.
I'm currently looking at K&N Air Filters and Induction Kits... Firstly, are they any good and worth the money? Or is there another brand that are better for the money?

Secondly I was thinking about just replacing my air filter, but now I'm thinking of buying a whole induction kit, what are the pros and cons between the two? I mean if I bought a whole new induction kit, would that make a more substantial difference than just an air filter change?

Many Thanks :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi.
I'm currently looking at K&N Air Filters and Induction Kits... Firstly, are they any good and worth the money? Or is there another brand that are better for the money?

Secondly I was thinking about just replacing my air filter, but now I'm thinking of buying a whole induction kit, what are the pros and cons between the two? I mean if I bought a whole new induction kit, would that make a more substantial difference than just an air filter change?

Many Thanks :)

Have a search mate. This subject has been covered untold times on here.

MK2 Clio 2004 1.2
Have a search mate. This subject has been covered untold times on here.

Thanks for the reply mate.
Just had a good half hour read of loads of different threads, learnt a lot!

Some stuff I'm still unclear on though... Firstly MPG? Does fitting an aftermarket K&N Air filter for example lessen the MPG or increase it?

Cheers

Clio 182
If panel filter probably won't make much difference imo, but cones where increased air intake will lessen mpg