ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec are GREAT!

Mr2 Roadster

After calling yesterday and being told a minimum of five working days (a week) for my De-Cat they send it out and it arrived this morning, less than 24 hours from me calling them...

NOW THATS SERVICE.

Thanks K-Tec boys and girls for being so quick, you have ensured that I make you my first port of call for anything I need (when I have cash).

Praise, where praise is due and all that, so if you lot need anything, I recommend them to you all...

well there you go K-tec...........when griff_90 comes in & expects to be served ASAP...........go & reply to all yer e-mails !!!......(only kidding griff ;))

172 Cup

LOL m8. I know their stuff is great but it gets annoying waiting over a week for a response. Guess they cant be good at everything :)

They get 100s of emails a week, allegedly, and it appears only David replies to them so you can see where the problem is.

-Rob

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 08 July 2003

:( so no bacofoil

I did make one up but thought it would be better on yours, consider it a gift!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

they always email me back within 2 days, and usually receive the bits within a couple of days as well....top firm

promised me mine delivery today and the guy said he sent them yesterday. He then asked me my postcode and said hed ring the haulage company and get them to add the postcode to the package and that theyd be with me tomorrow-ive got a sneaking suspicion though that as i was telling him the postcode he was writing it on my parcel.

Ive been waiting for a replacement light of them now for over a week aswell so ill be pissed if they dont come tomorrow.

I could have bought the springs there and then at max power live from a different stand but as david went through all the info about the different springs and with them supporting this site i felt a loyalty to buy from ktec. Hope im not let down again

Renault Laguna Sports

They arent so quick with every thing.Been waiting almost 6 weeks for a replacement rear silencer and a complete system 4 pretenders car from them. There good if what u want is in stock though.

A lot of companies have web-sites and e-mail addresses but they never really take them that seriously. If you can phone you are far better off doing so.

Clio 1.6 16V

Cheers Robb for the comments!

Regards the badge, I basically removed it, filled the holes from behind, touched them up with Reno touchup base coat and laqueur, then stuck the SPORT badge strategically over where the holes were. Bobs yer uncle!

Good thinking. I want to do the same but dont want to be accused of being a faker. Shame that spoilers sooo pricey too.

-Rob

Clio 1.6 16V

Cheers Cuppy. Not sure about the Cup spoiler as that has extra flaring compared to the 172. You would need to confirm this with K-Tec. If not you could source a 2nd hand 172 spoiler and fit it that way.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Would just give them a call to confirm and book a time as they can get busy, I got my lowering springs and rear pads provided and fitted by them :D

Clio 1.6 16V

Had a look on K-Tec site and it appears to state for the 172 only and doesnt mention the Cup.

picture of Cup spoiler ...

http://www.fifegallery.co.uk/domains/cliosport/cupspoiler.jpg

picture of 172 spoiler ...

http://www.fifegallery.co.uk/domains/cliosport/172spoiler.jpg

As I said earlier I think the extra flare will srew up the mounting of the spoiler at the ends of the standard one. It probably can be fitted but would probably require some rework on the fibreglass. I would still check with K-Tec before proceeding.

you should try BB performance for e-mails..................they send me e-mail offers...& i reply to em.....last one i sent was 3 weeks ago....still waiting for a reply !!...lol

i purchased a de-cat pipe from their site also on sunday night, its now wednesday night, i hope i get it 2morrow :)

just waiting and hoping that the de-cat pipe will be worth the wait! exactly what difference does it make to a 1.2 performance wise? ive heard it makes a hell of a lot of noise!

Lee

S2 106 Rallye

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 09 July 2003

omfg that looks so sweet!!!

How did you get rid of the Clio badge??

-Rob
Rob I thought you said the Koncept rear spoilers were over the top before?