ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec catback, how/too loud?

How loud is KTR POWER SYSTEM EXHAUST SYSTEM (K2 Tailpipe)?
I like the looks of it and don't mind of a bit more racier sounds, but don't want any boyracer imago...

Will my car be one of those which everyone hears from half a mile away?

What about the actual changing work, is it easy to do? Is there just somekind of collar/s or do I have to weld?

And the car is 1.6 16V clio II

Thanks & br,

Toni

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The exhaust is louder on non sport cars than the RS incidently. I had one on my 1.2 and it was quite loud. I've got the stealth and decat on my rs and it's relatively peaceful!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there all made by Tiger exhausts mate. it's the same system just a different fitment and centre Pipe.

Ali said:
there all made by Tiger exhausts mate. it's the same system just a different fitment and centre Pipe.
Now I know more, thanks :)

Any other comments on the loudness or fitting?

R35 GTR
A big rubber mallet helps it on.:D

In my vidoe in media section it sounds nice when hitting throttle, no sound when off it. good feathering of throttle on motorway is quite peacuful.