ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec remap

Trophy 007
Hi people i'm new here having previously used the official renaultsport website for forums but saw how many people there were at FCS07 and had to join up here!! Anyway keeping on thread, has anyone has the K-tec group-n remap on their 182, and if so have you seen a big difference??

Regards to all

Trophy 007
reason being is my warranty has expired and want to turn her into a giant killing track bullet... :evil:

Clio 182
I have the K-Tec Group N remap on my 182 and i am very very happy with it.. Other mods to the car are a K-Tec decat and a ITG replacement air filter.. Also the acoustic valve is removed. The car behaves as normal, no cold start or idle issues etc.. It pulls much better through the rev range and ups the limiter to a much needed level. I have found that the stock limiter is set way to low and that ideally you would want to shift around 7400rpm.

It is really a worthwhile mod.

Trophy 007
Many a time i've wanted to have another 1000rpm when overtaking, especially when space is tight and you get that wave of VVT at 5000revs but then have to change up a second later at about 6700rpm, so £300 would be worth it just for that for me.