ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k tec upper gear box mount

Mk2 Ph1 172
Had a search and couldnt find anything. was just after some pics or info on how to fit the upper gear box mount. do you just undo the 2 bolts on the mount then the one in the middle or do you have to take all the battery tray bit of first, because how do you put the new bolts in?

Cheers mike

Mk2 Ph1 172
ive got all that out. but ive undone the 3 bolts and the mount still seems stuck on? do i just need to give it a little tap?

Mk2 Ph1 172
how do you get the new bolts in? and does the spacer just go on the top, because will it not make it sit higher.

cheers for the quick replys

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
it goes together how it came cable tied up? im sure there is a thread on here on how it goes together,

i had mine on a ramp so went up underneith, but i think you can get through the passenger wheel arch

Dodgy one
To get the two bolts in which hold the mount in situ on the battery tray, I unbolted the ECU bracket to allow me to get my hands in, Its not even a 20 min job to change the mount lol,

Assemble it as it was sent cable tied together, Its pretty self explanitory but can be seen in the correct order on KTECs website

edit: Because i'm bored

ktecp205.jpg

All of it goes on top and reverse the M6s (i think they were) so they are the other way up, makes it a LOT easier

Last edited: