ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K750i vs W550i

I've just been on the phone to O2 about upgrading my K700i as my contract is up soon.

They offered me a K750i at £79.99 which is the phone I originally wanted but i think its steep for an upgrade.

Or, a W550i for £29.99. I didn't really know much about the W550i but it looks a pretty neat phone.

Has anyone tried one or know if there any good?

The main difference seems to be the k750i has the superior camera, whereas the w550i is more for music and games - I play a lot of games on my mobile.

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks

hey mate, i used to have the k700 on payg but decided i wanted a contract. so went for the k750.. even though they are pretty similar looks wise, the phone just works better in general, my joystick seems to feel less 'soft'.. plus i have around 500 games on my k750 though i never play them..

cant comment on the w550 though..

check out esato.com - plenty of talk there on the 550 - not much good either!! the k750 has better camera, better memory (the 550 does not have a memory slot) and i think the only better thing about the 550 is the 3d games!