ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850 messed up!!

Audi S3 225
My phones doing my head in, it wont allow me to install any apps or games saying theres no space left on the memory card when these over 150mb left. But it shouldnt matter anyway cos im installing the app (opera mini) to the phone from the memory card!

Plus its the same when trying to install a game from memory card. Plus ive just checked the games folder and its wiped clear all the games including the built in ones!!!! Wot a load of s**t im gonna take it to o2 2day and demand a new one, reckon its possible? got a few scratches on the side so a new one would be nice.

Allan

also can anyone tell me whether the apps folder normally has some progs in there as standard, as my apps folder is empty too.

thanks

Last edited:
  Audi S3 225
Just spoke to a guy at o2, they are gonna send a courier out with a new phone. Told him all about the small problems like touchscreen not working very well, dark photos, plus the games and apps deleting themselves and he said as its before the 28 days of purchase i can have a replacement!

yeppe!

MY10 R35 GTR
Just spoke to a guy at o2, they are gonna send a courier out with a new phone. Told him all about the small problems like touchscreen not working very well, dark photos, plus the games and apps deleting themselves and he said as its before the 28 days of purchase i can have a replacement!

yeppe!

lol i should be gettin mine soon. Never asked for it, just changed my contract terms and im gettin it for free.

I think the touch buttons not working very well is common to them all.

I was going to get on, but watched a load of movies and every person had trouble getting them to work.. so.. I didn't bother :p

Renaultsport Clio 182
i've only had my K850 for a week but it hasn't put a foot wrong yet. lets just hope it stays that way!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv had a play and found the touch buttons to be ok.

I thought it was a nice phone, and easy to use. It wasnt as impressive as I had expected but still a nice bit of kit!

Not different enough to the k800i for me to get one though I dont think, seemed virtually the same, id be bored in 5mins!

Audi S3 225
'operation failed' is wot it said on mine too, i restarted the phone and it was ok after that but all the apps and games had been deleted. Most be another common fault.

I'm probably going to wait till they up date the firmware on them, then i'll get one. Quite a few bad stories on the first ones at the min.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I have not had any real problems with mine, it has frozen a couple of times, but the images from the cam are spot on, touch buttons work fine.

With regards to the Photos you need to make sure that no part of you hands go onto the back cover, the idea is to hold the phone by the sides and take the image, as the light sensor of the back cover gets easily confused, since taking pictures this way they have come out perfect even in the dark with the flash.