ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i rip...4th time in just over six months!!

my 4th k850i has just given up on life, keypad fully illuminated but nothing on screen, had battery out, sim out, memory card out, had it connected by usb to computer and nothing, just spoke to 02 and to replacement team is closed, this time going to ask for definite for another phone

My brother just got a new one from orange after a month of them trying to fix it at the 3rd attempt. SE have really lost it at this i was gonna wait for the c905 but seriously thinking about going Nokia after the royal fuckup the k850i has been.

Lou

I gave up after my 2nd K850i.
Ended up replacing it after a 2month wait with a Nokia N82.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
they key pad started to come off mine, so sent it back to phones4u. after a three week wait, they sent it back in exactly the same condition i took it in. i was not happy. im having to wait again for it to be replaced apparently. temporary nokia 2610 ftl.

Mercedes C Class Sport
Ive got one as well, it always freezes up and the keypad illuminates from time to time...I dont exactly know what it is. Im getting an iphone on friday and I'll be glad to see the end of my k850!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting a different phone. I remember back in the day, I was oing through Nokia 8210's at a rate of one every 3 weeks. Orange just kept sending me replacements (insured), refused to send me a different phone.

Can anyone go through (in detail) how to de-brand these phones?

I would be very grateful.

Phase 2 172 Cup
im on number 4, which only arrived on wednesday and is going back tomorrow

iv been offered a new phone though, need to pic one