ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i unlocking

Skoda Fabia vRS
basically ive come to the end of my contract and got a new phone, g/f's brother now has my SE k850i

he went into town today to get it unlocked so he can use o2 but somebody has told him they cant be unlocked, that ive had him off by selling it to him, and they are gonna report my phone to Orange to get it blocked !

im p****d off, basically its not their property or anything to do with them so im not too worried about them ringin up, plus i dont think ive got the full story from her brother

anyone used any of these online things to unblock a k850i, any we can trust

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
sonyerisson dont make a greatest of software and i believe it is possible try gsm forum

but dont for get it is illegal to unblock a phone

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
so why say unblock then?

anyone used any of these online things to unblock a k850i, any we can trust

Skoda Fabia vRS
never mind ive sorted it now ... Turns out the shop he took it to have done it but thought it hadnt worked cos the sim he had in it had expired ...

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
way to check a sony is unlocked or not press
star *
left
star
right
star
left
left
star
left,
and it should take you into the service menu, go into service info then sim lock. if any of the pad locks are closed its locked, if they are all open then its unlocked. the number in the pad locks tells tou how many times the locks have been forced open, 5=0 attempts, 1=4 attempts, if any reach 0 then the phone gets bricked and needs to be reflashed by SE ( it can only be done by SE)

there are some issues with the new gen se phones where they are abit problematic to debrand and unlock because of the extra security in them and their software.
but as said davinciteam are a good place to go, but if you wait for long enough SE-tool or XS+++ will be able to hack them allowing free debranding and language updates.