ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i...updating software

have a k850i which 02 never asked back for, lights switch on in keypad and on back where camera is, there is the vibrating rumble when you press the on/off button but nothing on screen....

on se update service get to section which tells you to remove and reinsert battery, press c button etc when connecting to usb, i cant get past this screen so guessing it can locate phone?

Golf R soon...
You need to keep your finger on the C button whilst inserting the USB cable until it says release otherwise it won't work!

cheers daz, tried it like you said and worked but update failed when downloading onto phone and now it isnt even working at all!

Golf R soon...
cheers daz, tried it like you said and worked but update failed when downloading onto phone and now it isnt even working at all!

Don't worry mate, mine did that, try it again and I bet it works, it seems to be a little temperamental!