ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850i

My k850i turned itself off today and it wont come back on,tried taking battery out and replacing,still wont come on .any ides or is it just donald ducked:mad:

Lou

sounds like my old Sony. It's knackered by sounds of it. When did you get it? K850is should still be under warrenty so contact your provider!

yup,its goosed, need it as well as iam on call with fire -brigade ,got to rely on a pager now,taking it back to shop tommorow,cant wait to be told we will need to send it away and you wont see it for a month,hmmm lucky me.

Skoda Fabia vRS
how long have you had it, within 28 days id say your entitled to a replacement straight away, not a repair

had it about ten months, asked if i will get anything off my monthly bill as phone is goosed through no fault of my own,awaiting a reply.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
install the software to update it onto your PC, then pop the battery out put back in, then hold down the C button whilst you're plugging the USB cable in, might fix it

Monaro VXR
When my old SE phones died I just called up O2 customer services explained the problem and they sent me a new one get it 2 days later.

Your phone provider not do the same thing for you?

M2 Competition
Oddly enough mine did this today too! When i try to turn it on the keypad lights up, and stays lit, but nothing else happens.

Take it to carphone warehouse. Many of the larger ones will fix it on site, next day turnaround, and if you leave a deposit get a courtesy phone too.

All you need is a receipt/ proof of purchase from wherever you bopught it from.

M2 Competition
Mine got sent off yesterday, too knackered to fix in store.

Think will buy a cheap phone, courtesy one im using isnt half bad.

Makes calls and texts, sorted.