ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kangoo van dci 70

Kangoo van
Can anyone help I love my van had it for 5 years it's great but now it's time for a set of new wheels ( second hand ) I have bought 3 sets so far and can't get any to fit has anyone fitted any to their van or is anyone having the same problem as me feel like taking it to the scrap yard lol

Kangoo van
Yea I have hub spacers already on its the front iam struggling with the disc caliper is causing the problem

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
What wheels are you trying to fit ? Most 4x100 will fit on the front without hassle

Kangoo van
What wheels are you trying to fit ? Most 4x100 will fit on the front without hassle
First I tried Astra wheels pcd 100 14" went on back no problem but the front another story the brake caliper was touching the wheel '''' so I then tried old Ford zetec wheels pcd 100 15" same thing fit on bk no joy on front so I looked up the correct original size for this van witched mirrored the Renault 5 gt turbo wheels pcd 100 went on bk no joy with the front lol

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Sure they were Ford wheels as there 4x108. It will depend on the offset and how the wheels have been machined on the inside of the wheel if the calipers are touching the rim on the top if catching on the front side it's the offset.
Find one that fits over the caliper but touches the front side put spacer on till it no longer touches and you will be able to work out what offset you need. Hope that makes sense!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
R5gtt wheels wont fit as the kangoo brakes are too big. 4x108 is wrong pcd so no chance. Any 4x100 15" wheel et35-43 with 60.1mm centrebore will fit no bother