ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

karen is filthy

Renaultsport 220T
Poor car....

web.jpg

web.jpg

:clown:

Clio 182
It actually looks cleaner in the pics than in reality! Some bird seems to have shat on most of the panels and I park near a lime tree so it got all sticky which doesn't help...

Any offers of cleaning gratefully received :eek:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
It actually looks cleaner in the pics than in reality! Some bird seems to have shat on most of the panels and I park near a lime tree so it got all sticky which doesn't help...

Any offers of cleaning gratefully received :eek:

I can squirt it with a special solution.....:evil:

(* Snow Foam that is ;) )

Clio 182
I'll give a good rinsing if you like?

Um thanks for the offer :S

Bit harsh taking pics of the roof she can't reach that let alone see it.

Well, true...

Has it got Cup pack's or are the wheels really that bad? :p

They are anthracite but if you look at the second (rear) wheel pic, you can see a chink of the real colour at the bottom left, that I did with my boot, under the dirt :eek:

I can squirt it with a special solution.....:evil:

(* Snow Foam that is ;) )

Um snow foam, what's that?!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Have to admit reading the thread title thought this was going to contain something else but w/e :p

Get that baby cleaned xD

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Dirt is best. I'm suspicious of overly clean cars or people that spend hours of a weekend cleaning them.

Evo 8 MR
The longer you leave it dirty the more damaging to the paint it will be. Personally I wouldn't leave it dirty for any longer than a week, less than that if it's really dirty.