ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting Results - N/W, S/W, Mids Meet (Loads of Pics...)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do some of them actually race, race suits and boots are a bit of a give away?? Looks like good fun, we need to do this again!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Do some of them actually race, race suits and boots are a bit of a give away?? Looks like good fun, we need to do this again!

Yep. Stigs... the lot of them.

I was the highest-ranked non-pro ;)

I started third in the final and tried to keep Cee Jay behind me, but it wasn't happening... although he did have to force me out of the way. :eek:

I was still a little too quick for Jay (Burp) to catch, thankfully, and held 4th. :cool:

Awesome meeting, as i've said before. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!

It felt awesome in the final, we had three warm-up laps... everyone weaving about to get heat into their tyres; although it's largely pointless... i felt like Hamilton TBH.

VRS
looks like a cracker and great pics, those first 2 pics really confirm that i officially now like the 197 lol, looks so much more modern and purposeful in that pic :approve:

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yeah i am turning to the 197!looks a little sportier, ste burns spoiler looked nice ! Did anyone else notice immi had a manbag?

Great pics, but it was dark in there, but they have came up ok in the end and it was freezing in there!

Iv also got loads of pics am sorting threw them now, will put them up in a bit. Some from bentley bridge as well.

172 Race Car
I was the highest-ranked non-pro ;)

I started third in the final and tried to keep Cee Jay behind me, but it wasn't happening... although he did have to force me out of the way. :eek:

I was still a little too quick for Jay (Burp) to catch, thankfully, and held 4th. :cool:
meh, weight advantage ;)

320d
Was a realy good meet despite me getting lost twice... :(

And getting bumped on every session aswell as recieveing a black/white flag and a black flag :( used to be good at karting aswell dno whats gone wrong.

Paintballing anybody ;)

Also anyone else's back killing off the karts. Bouncing around the fast corner FTL!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Was a realy good meet despite me getting lost twice... :(

And getting bumped on every session aswell as recieveing a black/white flag and a black flag :( used to be good at karting aswell dno whats gone wrong.

Paintballing anybody ;)

Also anyone else's back killing off the karts. Bouncing around the fast corner FTL!!!
Paintballing would be ace but it can hurt lol