ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keeping car clean...

1.6 focus zetec....
...for FCS! Going to clean my car when i can nearer the time but ive got about an hours drive down...so anyone got any suggestions as to how to clean it when i get there??

Kiza

106 GTi
Depending on the Colour for me as to whether I would wash there or just Quick Detail.

On my old blue cars I used to Quick Detail at shows if they didnt get to dirty on the way. Dont know what I am going to do with the 182 yet tbh.

1.6 focus zetec....
Mines silver...well that weird silvery blue colour! Cheers for that telfords lurk!

Kiza

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
chances are by then it should be drier so not as much chance your car will get dirty.....

altho havin said that, we do live in england so the chances of it not raining are fairly slim lol

Tom

Rich said:
Depending on the Colour for me as to whether I would wash there or just Quick Detail.

On my old blue cars I used to Quick Detail at shows if they didnt get to dirty on the way. Dont know what I am going to do with the 182 yet tbh.

And all eyes will be on you lol ;)

QEW?

www.renparts.co.uk
i thought there were car washing facilities nearby? Ive seen on the ford forums they cover everything in cling film ;)
thanks
josh

A number of clios
if the car well polished like mine i just put water in a container to put in a bucket and leater it off using the water then add a bit more polish lol works a treat unless its realy mucky then i go find the nearest petrol station with a jet wash

Cling film works well for flies, but a pain to put on. I've tried alsorts to keep the car clean but never found a decent way. A way I tried for weston was to drive all the way with wax all over the car but was a b**ch to get off when I got there

A number of clios
^^ sundays gunna be bad good job there's a car wash lol oh yeah bring a bucket and stuff cos there only suppling water mate