ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kempy’s Full Fat RB182

Racing Blue FF 182
Thought I’d throw a few notable dates down with a picture for each. The car gets driven daily and most weekends I’ll be out in the car on a spirited run somewhere but figured if I listed every drive and posted every picture to match I’d be here a good while.

18th July 2023 - me and two mates did a couple of nights driving some of Wales’s best offerings.
In company of an E92 M3 and a 135i coupe the Clio held its own.

17th September 2023 - climbing Ben Nevis, figured it would be rude not to go in the Clio and make the most of some of Glencoe’s empty roads on an early morning return home.

7th January 2024 - a few hours spent in the car with a mate taking chase in his R53 cooper. Damp cold conditions but the zippy 2 litre feels perfectly suited to most tight sections in the Yorkshire dales.

And finally 27th of January 2024 - the cars first clean of the year. Some real poor weather conditions lately and likely the first full week we’ve had the temperature has stayed above 0 all week. Forgot I had anthracite wheels deep under all that grime.

Attachments

• IMG_3920.jpeg
    IMG_3920.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6184_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_6184_jpg.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0739.jpeg
    IMG_0739.jpeg