ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kettering Kars Website!!!!!!!!!

Black Clio 182

check out this website. ketteringkars.mysite.freeserve.com

tell me what you think of this work in progress.

Its nice to see someone else from Kett uses this board.

Where abouts in Kett you at?

I used to have a 1.2 grande like yours but i wrote mine off :(

Got a black 1.5 dci now.

That corsa in kett to?

Black Clio 182

yeah that corsa is from kett, i know the website ent brilliant, we have only just started to make it.

Small world!

Im at northampton uni so not about kettering much. but ketts not really the best place to drive about or hang about as theres loads of "rud bois" in corsas (no disrespect and novas) who try racing you :cry:

jim have you got a CUP number plate? as ive seen a 172cup going about with something CUP as the number plate. This you?

sadly im from corby

kettering does have a large contingent of boy racers, mainly sticking to the main circuit round gold street and london road car park, well known to the local police and cctv, as drug useage and weapons are commonly found

there are a few cups in the area with cup numberplates *2 cup is the one i see most

no doubt ill see most of you at a meet in the near future

Black Clio 182

so what do all of you think about the website then. i havent seen many posts on the forum on it. you lot should get posting on it.

So theres quite a few of us then.

well have to keep that inmind for the next cliosport meet or something as we called all meet up then drive down to where ever it is.

Quote: Originally posted by black kro on 30 April 2004

Northants & Bucks meet - MK??
last one of these we had was in stoke bruerne at the navigator pub, good turn out, some of the rsc boys also turned up, but sadly that was over 1 year ago now :(

think i may have to point the area rep in this general direction

Nice

But whilst on you your forums "Kettering cars" i did find this and just thought "oh dear"

just thought id say hi agen and pose the question. Should dredgy get spinning hub caps?????????? We know they look cheap but I feel thats the best he can do due to the insurance company restricting him.

anyone who considers buying these should not be allowd near a car!

Black Clio 182

lol

thats why i ent getting them :)
you lot should start posting on the forums. i wanna get this website up and running properly.

[Edited by Pauldredge on 08 May 2004 at 3:40pm]

Black Clio 182

did ya lol?? what did you fink of my car............ do you cruise in you car at all?? where do you hang out if you do?

Black Clio 182

the website has been up dated a bit. a big pic update will be done this weekend and some more cars will be added.

yeah mate think i seen you in the peacock tonight (england match)

you know jamie smith?

like it anyway, its what i was planning for my car till i wrote it off

oh well got a bit more performance in the engine now. the DCi can match a standard VTR and pretty much piss on most 1.4/1.2s so i can just laugh as i beat them at lights now lol

just gotta wait and get a tuning box to take me to about 100bhp then ill be sorted.

Black Clio 182

yeah im best mates with jamie smith, i do know hayley as well, now i know who you are on about. yeah i was in peacock for the england. was going a bit mad lol.

whats your name by the way??

michael riccioni ask jamie. just say hayleys boyfriend and hell know.

yeah it was mad.

Its only recently ive seen your car about. looks nice.

Black Clio 182

i know who you are now, i spoke to jamie about ya, he told me about you lil accident in your old clio oops lol.

only thing that i badly need on my car is alloys :(