ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Fob

I am picking up my new 200 tomorrow and I just realised I have forgot to ask if it comes with both keys.

The dealership was shut the last 2 days, so not been able to ask them, does any of you guys know if the 200 has a "master key"? and how to tell if I am being given the master key or the spare key assuming there is only 1 key when I turn up tomorrow?

Both keys/cards will look identical.

Cheers mate, the answer is what I thought it was going to be.

Just thought I'd ask as I know other companies do. I want to say it is Toyota, but I am unsure the model, but the master key is red and the spares are either blue or black for example.

Make sure younger the 2 keys \cards they are real expensive !

How expensive are we talking? From a quick Google it would set me back £150-£200.

Pictures of the car?

Nice name btw, certainly beats ColonBracket.

Car pics will be up once I get it,
went through today only to be told "oh the guy who sold you it is on holiday and didn't say anything about it to us". So the car was not taxed or MOT'd. Can't get it all done until 5pm tonight and I don't finish until 8pm. So I am picking it up tomorrow morning instead.

Safe to say I am gutted!

Thanks :) If you are being serious. It is actually the name of a band I used to be massively into (still am to some extent), and I have used it on any site I can where it is not already taken.