ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed !

Skoda Fabia vRS
:mad: :mad: :mad:

some arse wipe has keyed my car today whilst i was at work

ive tried scratch x, about 6 applications so far, and t-cut metallic twice, its heavily reduced it but its still there

is there anythin else i can try that will work by hand, i dont have a PC

RB 182
Sounds like you've given it enough of a go that would have made it come out if it wasn't too deep but maybe it's a professional job that needs to be done.

Get some pictures up of how bad it actually is.

106 GTi
Gutting mate.

Like Ben says hard to tell, how deep is it? Try AG paint Renovater, take it steady though as I have gone through the clear on a car even by hand with it!

Skoda Fabia vRS
im near certain its a malicious key mark and not a random scratch

ive got some paint renovator so ill give that a go, thanks for the advice and warning lol

Farecla G3 compound and a rotary machine will get rid of a lot of scratches. Really depends how deep it is. You may need to work the area with something like P2000 grit paper and buff it back up again. If it's just in the clear coat you may be able to get away with it but if its down to the primer you may have done all you can without having it re-sprayed/blown into the car.

al

ST on the way...
Dave said:
Nope. That'll be a car wash I reckon.

Ooooh, car wash!?! It's NEVER been near one of those devil machines! ;)

Not a car that spends much time unshiny! lol vvvvv

8.jpg

Last edited: