ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kia Make a V6.

Shed.
Well Kia, IMTHFO, are f**king s**t. theyve managed to produce a performance vehicle which, doesnt perform for what it is.

It looks like s**t for a kick off but then we expect this from Kia. the thing is powered by a 2.7 L V6 which patheticly manages to kick out 197 brake. A figure we tend to see from a 4cyl 2L these days. i read in the papers that it actually produced just over 200. But either way its a piece of s**t.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/first_official_picture.php?sid=1010&page=1

Aprat from being gay, poorly developed, running on shitty engine and also bearing a badge which in my language means "s**t"................

.......I dont have anything else to say about it

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Negative attitude boy strikes again ;)

I think it's alright.

Monaro VXR
Some people really need to understand that a 200hp 4 cylinder that needs 7500rpm to get the power isn't always the most suited powerplant for a car.

Personally I would rather have a V6 that is likely to respond to mods better, Will have a lot more torque which is more useful anyway, and probably makes it's 200hp under the 6000rpm mark.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Considering they nock out cars for 5-6k on the road its a good way of increasing there market

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I actually quite like it.

Does it really bother you that much that you have to have a massive rant about it?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing wrong with that car or the motor in my opinion.

The Duratec 2.5 in my Mondeo, and the 2.5 in my Omega both made only approx. 170 bhp.

The 2.5 V6 in a Jaguar X-Type makes less than that Kia.

What's so wrong with that motor?

Kia supplied the safety car to Castle Combe this season, CCRC fettled with it a bit and it looks really tidy.

It's one of these:

http://www.kia.co.uk/ceedexterior4.asp

and now looks like this (I don't have a pic that does it justice, but this gives you an idea):

212330861-L.jpg

Dirty E91
Same engine as the Hyundai coupe? Is there a little R8 in there somewhere?

Cee'd is a good little hatchback, highly rated with very good build quality.

Black-Gold 182
My parents have a Kia Sorento (one of the big four-by-fours). I tell you what, for your money you don't half get a lot of toys. Build quality is great. I just find it lacks "soul" like other car makers do, but then you can say the same of all the Asian cars - they feel mass produced and lack individuality. I mean, we know our Renaults have a little bit of character - each car has that "hand built" feel about it (mainly because of the lack of build quality in some places - I swear the parcel shelf is made of tissue paper!) But those little things define a car IMO. I'll be interested to see what its like, but unless its amazing, I can't see myself buying one.

None
I dont mind it but if I had one I would tune up the engine and supercharge it, take the chrome and de-badge it and add a nice exhuast system and finally..

Re-spray it as the colour is hidious lol