ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kicker Subs

Audi S3

What do u lot think of them square kicker subs! has anyone got one! a 12" one is suposed to give the same characteristics of a 15"

Matt

My friends VW beetle is an officially sponsored Kicker car pushing 150+db!!
He has 6x10" Solo Barics and 3x15" Impulses!!
It is painfull to sit in!

He also has a 15" square in his 306 and that does thump out bloody well i tell ya!!

Bottom line Kicker squares are awesome subs!

I have 2 15" of the older round versions of the Solobaric subs in my demo car which sound superb. The square ones are pretty good in the right box and unlike the older ones can be ported to produce more Dbs. I tend to prefer the sound of them in sealed boxes though. The only criticism i would have of Kicker subs is that they arent very efficient so a large amp is the order of the day but when they have the right amount of power they can and will produce the goods.

www.evilice.freeservers.com

ive got a 12 inch square L7 and i think they are the tits cos they are squarethey move more air and thats why they are better than a normal round sub oh and the power they can handle is well high 750 watts RMS ive had mine in fore different boxes since i got it a year or so ago the best one was a great big banpass box it sounded better than my mates two kenwood subs and they are no sh*t have a look on the kicker web site www.kicker.com