ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Killzone 3 (PS3)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Never got round to playing the second one but i'll definitely pick up the 3rd version!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Killzone 2 was the most frustrating game I've played in a while, and I only had a blast on a borrowed copy!

Great stuff, though.

S3, Polo
^ Completely agree that it was initially frustrating. But then I was comparing it to CoD4.

Like BF:BC2, once you overcome the 'CoD Effect' you begin to find a better, deeper game. IMO.

KZ2 was a brilliant but SRSly flawed game. f**king irritating TBH. The most obvious flaw was the constant feeling that you're 3ft tall. Fail.

Deeper game? 2 linear levels made to seem longer by forcing irritating endless retries? Don't even get me started on the PS3 controller. What a f**king joke that POS is.

Awesome, I loved two, graphically its still superior to most console games on market with exception of uncharted 2, heavy rain and gow3

S3, Polo
KZ2 was a brilliant but SRSly flawed game. f**king irritating TBH. The most obvious flaw was the constant feeling that you're 3ft tall. Fail.

Deeper game? 2 linear levels made to seem longer by forcing irritating endless retries? Don't even get me started on the PS3 controller. What a f**king joke that POS is.

Sorry, meant the multi-player was deeper than CoD's. :eek:

There was a single-player mode? :S ;)

The move from the 360 to the PS3 highlighted the awfulness of the PS3 controller. I'm used to it now, but would welcome suggestions of a decent/ durable alternative?

A SHED!
Awesome, I loved two, graphically its still superior to most console games on market with exception of uncharted 2, heavy rain and gow3

agreed, kz2 was frigging awesome-i prefer it to the overhyped poop that is cod.

-
My brother in law is the composer for the Killzone series and he has been working on number 3 for a while. I almost posted a few weeks ago but I was sworn to secrecy!

Bumder With A Buffer
I played it on Saturday and got to the part where you have to turn the controller to do the water pipe or something?? Got killed so went back to BF2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Fkin bring it!! By far the best multi player game out there imo... much better than cod.
so many games have been and gone but this one will stay in my collection for good

Fabia VRS
hmm killzone 2 was great but the cod games still grabbed people attention more, given the choice id go for kz2 for the graphics and the sniping, but the cod games for the addictivity side.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
IMO killzone2 p!sses all over COD. Much better in multiplayer and longer in campaign. I finished COD in around 9 hours- Killzone took me a lot longer!!
The only thing it i think lacked was co-op mode which i hope they will bring in to 3, oh and get rid of those bloody rocket launchers!

A SHED!
IMO killzone2 p!sses all over COD. Much better in multiplayer and longer in campaign. I finished COD in around 9 hours- Killzone took me a lot longer!!
The only thing it i think lacked was co-op mode which i hope they will bring in to 3, oh and get rid of those bloody rocket launchers!

i agree with this tbh, cod is not that great, especially in term of clan matches etc. Killzone is epic-3 should be truely epic. My clan is "polite2society" if anyone wants to join ;)