ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill & 4xFlamers

Popped up to the Knockhill track day in Fife with a few off here, also ran into some other flamers.
Pics are quite bad quality, but heres some of the better ones:

051.gif

049.jpg

048.jpg

046.jpg

043.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

028.jpg

021.gif

020.gif

Just a few flamers:

053.gif

052.gif

056.gif

055.gif

054.gif

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Haha yer mine will need a good clean, seeing as the menace that is the Aberdeen seagulls seem to have a liking for my car!

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
The one with black wheels? What was up with it? Didn't look like very much thread on the rear studs and nuts tbh mate

Yeh thats the one. I split the front drivers brake hose (into the hairpin at 100ish oops) Theres about 8mm more than standard on them, but everyone comments on it :D

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
Unlucky, didn't realise that was yours otherwise I'd have said hi!

You spun out in front of us on the hairpin!

What were you in? I vaguely remember there being a car behind me but no idea what it was

f**k that can't have been fun!

No, it wasn't my favourite moment in the car lol. Could have been a whole lot worse though. We scrubbed enough speed that we didn;t even reach the gravel

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Expensive paint job that.

Everyone going to the performance french hot hatch day in September?