ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KnockHill Track Morning 21/9/13

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Just a few rubbish iphone pictures from a chilly morning at Knockhill.

Was a good day seeing a fair amount of clios and having a laugh with GAZ

KH001.gif

KH002.gif

KH003.gif

KH004.gif

KH005.gif

KH006.gif

KH007.gif

KH008.gif

KH009.gif

KH010.gif

KH011.gif

KH012.gif

KH013.gif

KH014.gif

KH015.gif

KH016.gif

KH017.gif

KH018.gif

KH019.gif

KH020.gif

KH021.gif

KH022.gif

KH023.gif

KH024.gif

KH025.gif

KH026.gif

KH027.gif

KH028.gif

KH029.gif

KH030.gif

KH031.gif

KH032.gif

KH033.gif

KH034.gif

KH035.gif

KH036.gif

KH037.gif

KH038.gif

KH039.gif

KH040.gif

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Only at knockhill will you get a merc pimping it round track with the roof down along with 600bhp evos and atoms:S

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Only at knockhill will you get a merc pimping it round track with the roof down along with 600bhp evos and atoms:S

The funny thing about this is the old guy in the V8 Merc is my partners work college.

He heard about the open pit morning and he drove all the way down from inverness just to waste some time and fuel (120 Liters Of Fuel) and see what it was like.
He done a fair few laps and then headed all the way back to inverness LOL

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I tell you what, we take some seriously nice Clio's up to Knockhill! Every trackday I do, they still astonish me!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Neil, what power are you running? I thought yours was standard, since I was right on your tail ;)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Last time it was on the rollers it was 179 atw , I noticed on the straights I was pulling but need to get more track days in as my lines through the back section were s**t. I also need to get my bigger injectors fitted as they are at 100% at 6700 rpm so have my limiter set low.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff Stu was saying he had an omex 600 and loom so would be an ideal set up.
I bought a head from Stu at the weekend so going to get that ported and skimmed a bit to up the comp ratio for a bit more power over winter.

Renault Clio 172
some really nice looking track clio's there love it such a awesome circuit to watch racing at would love to come up and have a go!

172 cup
Was a great morning up thair indeed but was not on track but i see marc has took a few picks of my cup next to a red trophy . Next time defo be on track . Some good racing

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'll be doing the 6hr OPL on the 26th of October and that will be me for the winter!