ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knocking

PH2 172
Since i went to the touring cars at thruxton last sunday going over the bumpy ground my front passenger side front wheel or suspension as started knocking really bad. Going over speed bumps the shock sounds fine but hitting bump in the road and there small bumps it really is knocking bad. Im not sure what it could be or where it coming from iv checked the shock for leaking oil and that is dry anyone help??

PH2 172
I have a rear passenger shock gone dad seems to think that it could just be that making me think its the front but im definate that theres something knocking from the front can feel it in the steering.

PH1 V6
lower ball joint which in turn is connected to the wishbone. i had this on my car... replaced most things and then wishbone was the last thing i did but it worked! no more knocking.

PH2 172
What ever it is, its started squeking loads now and knocking like F**K sounds like the wheel guna fall of

PH2 172
Found out what the knocking nosie was. after 1 of my brake caliper bolts came out and i almost lost my calipers and having a mental knocking and grinding noise drivin down the motorway. seemed when my dad done my brakes for me where we left them a week after he put them back together he thought he did all the caliper bolts up, but nope he was wrong, luckily enough as they were all loose. now all tight so the noise has now gone woooooo, and have safe brakes again lol