ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Koni adjustables front only?

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
I wouldnt imagine it would be to great, probably lots of understeer with the front being stiffer that the back. I find a hard rear and soft front is a good setup. Cant be to hard to find some rear koni dampers for cheap.

PH1
Would the above be a good set-up with standard rear shocks and Eibach springs all round? Going on a track only car.
I had my first outing at Oulton on Friday with my newly fitted koni's/Eibach's on the front and Koni/MF rears, it wasn't the best.:dapprove:
I really think they're more suitable for fast road, they will be coming off to be replaced by something that will adjust a lot firmer.
The dive under braking was just like being on a motorbike, the rear end twitching all around the place with the odd threat to overtake the front.

A friend who was there, with his much mocked Gas coilovers, was able to carry more speed into and hence out of most corners :eek:
Didn't work for me but others may have different views.
Col

Stripped yozza'd cup
I definitely wouldn't put odd suspension on my car....

Keep saving and buy some decent coilovers, standard with a whiteline ARB would be better then odd shocks.