ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni Red Kit Or Apex

Mr2 Roadster
Depends want you want from it?

If you just want an uprated ride at the standard ride height level both will be an improvement over standard.

clio expression 1.2 16v
Well I Have Pi Springs On At The Moment And There Back Breaking. My Car Seems To Roll Alot On Corners.

6/468 17poo
Koni sports will be loads better than apex but apex will be better than koni red kit i believe, Ryan
Ive got koni sports and they can go soft as shite and hard as fook!worth the extra pennies!

ST
I wouldnt go that that far mate.....they are good but not the best....

My dynamique -60mm Apex kit on powder coated mk2 172 16's ....

Last edited:
  ST
Cheers Marv.......aye it went well....thats now my little brothers car...i've recently changed to a black gold 182.....

Golf GTI 1.8T
I have the same and am really impressed with it, hardly any body roll now. The ride is a bit hard but you get used to it.

08f6c890.jpg

ST
If the above question was to me.....yeah it was tinted mate.......35% on the front 20% on the 3 rear windows....

Cheers.

Chocolate Bar™
i had koni reds on my 1.2. excellent improvement on handling and the ride was nicer than before, however it was barely lowered.

if you want comfort and better handling then go with the konis. if you want a guaranteed 40mm drop then go with apex.