ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec ITB kit contents

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just watched the video, yes they're extra. The ITBs don't come balanced either...

It's good to know the 'kit' needs so many extras beforehand.

Renault Clio182 bean
Just watched the video, yes they're extra. The ITBs don't come balanced either...

It's good to know the 'kit' needs so many extras beforehand.

I was shocked to see that you need to pay another £50 odd to buy the syncrometer for balancing the bodies when you buy the kit :eek:

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
orry001.jpg_thumb.jpg

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
There's no balancing screw lol. I remember someone questioning it (can't remember who and I won't say someone incase it wasn't them.) and ktec said they don't need it.

I seem to have one on mine, a small allen screw at the front inside a locknut.
Which reminds me I need to book the cup in with you when you get back from your break Dan. :)

No worries mark, the phone is on (except I've left it at home today) give me a ring/text/pm and we can discuss what you need.

OT, I seem to remember the ones I saw didn't have the screw.

A shed
Cars going great! managed a trackday a month since ive bought it (with the exception of december) but getting the ITBs fitted isnt going as hoped thanks to a second house purchase and then the Mrs walking out so Ive had to tighten the purse strings

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Great news regarding the trackdays fella, but obviously sorry to hear about the bad news. I hope things pick up soon and you can eventually crack on with the ITB build. Hope 2014's a good one for you. :)