ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec newest mod!

Scruffy blue 182

Would anyone seriously consider doing that! It looks like a chav conversion kit!

Saying that - if they made them compulsory, it might stop the tw*ts opening their doors into you at the supermarket.....;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Wouldnt you feel like a complete tw*t pulling up into a shell garage and opening them up lol..

Mini Cooper S sport

"new Clio 2 lambo style door kit available to fit the 3dr Clio 2 modelsnew Clio 2 lambo style door kit available to fit the 3dr Clio 2 models"

Is it April Fools Day already?

500bhp Scoob

people will buy them thou, and even if people think they are chavy, if they sell, then thats plenty of cash for k-tec.

I cant see whats chavy about them, its not like its a cheap conversion.

Nobody said that the guy who is building his own lambo conversion on his mk1 clio was a chav

Scruffy blue 182

Each to their own I suppose... Ill not be beating down K-tecs door in Feb for sure.

hmmmm im sure i can think of better ways to spend £1k before fitting........

looks w**k, will no doubt be spotted down southend beachfront on an almost standard billabong with lexus lights

k-tec as a company are slowly losing all respect i had gained from their good customer services by doing this :(

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 29 December 2004

im having it!!
And Ive already checked it fits ... will be the first mod when I get the V6 :cool:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Comes with a cd full of laughter and heckling for the times when its quiet about.

bambam what a load of b****cks....K-TEC still have a good reputation in my eyes...their are not here to say whats tasteful or not tasteful...they are based on providing products that customers want and their must obviously be a some demand for this product or they wouldnt of bothered importing/manufacturing it. At the end of the day as long as they provide me with the A1 service theyve provided me with when buying parts from them and theyre not trying to force stuff on me then their great in my eyes :D

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by bambam1 on 29 December 2004
k-tec as a company are slowly losing all respect i had gained from their good customer services by doing this :(

Theyre just catering for the other people out there, who they can make a profit from.

I know if i was running a company, id sell what people wanted, i cant see how them selling these sorts of mods is making them lose your respect.

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 29 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 29 December 2004

im having it!!
And Ive already checked it fits ... will be the first mod when I get the V6 :cool:

would look quite cool on a v6 i reckon .. just imagine the looks then !! .. bad enough as it is !!

Quote: Originally posted by bambam1 on 29 December 2004

key word here = respect I had gained

Quote: Originally posted by davidol on 29 December 2004

bambam what a load of b****cks....K-TEC still have a good reputation in my eyes
key word here = in MY eyes

personal opinions..... were entitled to them, we are also allowed to voice these opinions. IMHO k-tec are slowly changing their market interest, 3 years ago it was unlikely that you would find any body mods on their website, and they would pass details of their neighbours (cant remember their name) on to potential bodyshop customers, yes they are expanding, and no doubt increasing their customer base, but i very much doubt thwey will be anywhere near as personal as they were 3 year ago

^^^^^^^^^^^ PERSONAL OPINION!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not open to debate, as its personal

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Bambam, customer service and high quality parts is still what we strive most to offer our customers. Just because we sell some body kits and a lambo door kit does not mean that we will change the way we treat our customers. We could sell hundreds more parts and bodykits to try and cater for every Renault owner but there is so much rubbish available I would not want to sell it for fear of damaging our reputation.

Without a good reputation, good parts and good customer service what reason would people have to use us for their parts?

David.