ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec quickshift..

anyone got one ,,do they make a difference,,,how the feck do you fit it???..think the gear change in the clio is shocking for quick changes thought this might help thanks to all as always

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

If the K-tec kit is the same as the B&M quickshift, it sure does make a difference... got one for my valver.... great!!!!

Michael

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Well.... you sort of need to go under the car.... I had to remove the exhaust pipe, loosen the circlip underneath the gear lever (under the car), remove the gaiter and slide out the gearlever..... new one in (well greased) and of you go!!!! 45 min i recon!?

Michael

996 Carrera

Im gonna have this fitted if the gear change is still notchy after Ive had the gearbox oil changed.

£160 is a lot though.

Quickshift kits for the 206 GTI are £40!

Does anyone else do them for the 172?

AFAIK, the KTR one is the B&M quick shift.

DT sell kits for the 206 for £141, where are they priced for £40?

Rs197r27

I have got one fitted and it makes a big difference on the 172 over the standard o.e version. Looks better to.

Richard

cheers fellors....could a mechanic fi it no probs then???? does anyone do one cheaper than ktec..how the hell do you chop an inch of the gear lever that already exists..