ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec stealth

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Odyssey Ph1
Can I just say yes it was me that bought it from "Ben P" and now I'm selling it. Does this mean I'm being fraudulent in anyway because I've used his pictures to relist it on ebay? I will take my own pictures of it if people think I am trying to mislead them. Thanks.

Trader Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
  RenaultSport 172
Can I just say yes it was me that bought it from "Ben P" and now I'm selling it. Does this mean I'm being fraudulent in anyway because I've used his pictures to relist it on ebay? I will take my own pictures of it if people think I am trying to mislead them. Thanks.

I never said it was a fraudulent ad I just mentioned to potential buyers that it could be and to be careful.

Sadly people stealing other peoples pictures then using them for fraudlent ebay adverts does happen believe it or not!!