ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec Super Steath (Mild Steel) vs. Yozzasport Stealth

Bumder With A Buffer
I can do u a video of how quiet my ktec mild steel is if u want?? mines de-catted though so it will be louder.

Unsure of the yozza as i haven't had one.

ph2 iceburg 172
yup from what ive heard the yozza stealth is very very close to standard.
the mild k tec is only 5/6db louder than atandard (so elliot tells me)
both were designed to be replacements

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Sounds like Yozza it is then, shame as the Mild Steel KTR is quite a bit cheaper.

Ta

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Hehe, goes without saying I suppose.

Fred, do you stock any exhausts for the 172 ? Your resaonably close to me.

Thanks.

RS RIP
Fred, how's about the performance of this Stealth one in comparison to the race noisy pipework ? Will i notice performance-loss when choosing the quiet one ? (car on cams, 182 mani, inlets done, running very good + noisy)

RS RIP
^^ did you sell it because you could'nt follow conversations anymore in public spaces etc ? .. going deaf because of the NOISE ?

Bumder With A Buffer
A very crap vid taken on my phone (it was lying on the passenger seat)

th_movie2.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I have a yoz race exhaust. No decat though. It's louder at full chat than the ktec stealth I had, but no louder at 70-80mph. The ktech seemed to resonate more at that speed.

Fabia vRS
I have a yoz race exhaust. No decat though. It's louder at full chat than the ktec stealth I had, but no louder at 70-80mph. The ktech seemed to resonate more at that speed.

I'm thinking of buying a Yozza stealth off Fred on here very soon. Currently I have a k-tec stealth but i'm getting rid of it cos I hate it's awful motorway drone. Is the Yozza as quiet as the OEM on the motorway Brown Bear? i.e. no drone is what I want :approve:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'm thinking of buying a Yozza stealth off Fred on here very soon. Currently I have a k-tec stealth but i'm getting rid of it cos I hate it's awful motorway drone. Is the Yozza as quiet as the OEM on the motorway Brown Bear? i.e. no drone is what I want :approve:

THe YOzzastealth as far as i am aware is similar to the Original.

Fabia vRS
Email Fred

Cheers. I've spoken to Fred on the blower. I want testimonials off Yozza owners who aren't the guy who designed the thing or people trying to make money off selling it. I'm just a little paranoid now when it comes to aftermarket exhausts 'cos i've wasted enough money already on a KTR stealth that k-tec promised would be as quiet as the OEM - bullsh*t!

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've heard a yoz stealth from the outside, and it's def quieter than the ktec. The ktec can be quite boomy.

ph2 172
I have a Yozza Stealth, it's been on 3yrs now, and can confirm it is quiet.

In my opinion it is just a tad louder than std at tickover and when you put your foot down, but when cruising there is more tyre noise than exhaust noise.

Iceberg 172
I had a stainless steel ktec stealth on my Cup (with a decat) and it wasn't that quiet to be honest. It sounded nice but if you're looking for a quiet exhaust then i'd look elsewhere.