ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTec System Sounds......

Ive just done some small vids, low quality but you hear the zorst anyway. Files are between 68-75k. Where can i host em so you lot can ave a listen?

Its the new KTec system with removable bafflers, done a video with and without the bafflers so u can hear the difference. I will go out in an Hour and do some more so u can hear it at high revs!?

So comon someone must be able to host or tell me where to host?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If DTWD is out or whatever you can also send em my way.... if they are windows media files.. cause I have a Windows Media Streaming Server ..

mailto:cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk">cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 29 April 2003

If DTWD is out or whatever you can also send em my way.... if they are windows media files.. cause I have a Windows Media Streaming Server ..

mailto:cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk">cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk

Thats cool. I dont, but they are only 75k...which seems a bit small, you sure they arent 750k?

Paul

Its not come through to me yet. But then again, these things arent always instant that most people think.

Paul

Not that much difference is there...... Why would you want baffles anyway dont they slow the flow or didnt you remove your back box to get rid of the baffles? I want to here it when the engine is under load coz just reving is no good..... Go floor it in first an second up the road :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

*wakes up*

here is my links to it..

mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wb.wmv">mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wb.wmv with baffells

mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wob.wmv">mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wob.wmv with out baffels.

man, your car bounces alot when you rev it! lol

cant really tell....the clips were of about 2 revs.

baffles dont slow flow as they arent i the way of flow.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 29 April 2003

Your links smell!! lol they are outdated now too Dust is making the new and improved ones ;-)
;) I really must stop falling asleep at the keyboard.. i have "qwerty" printed on my forehead..

BenR Baffles I always thought was 2 different chanbers with the pipes endering and exiting in different places with a piece of metal in between fuill of holes and one side has silencing material in........ Baffles.... back box..... What baffles you on abou then?

Baffles is a generic term, there are many designs, soem are as simple as perforated tube with glass wool packing round it, or you can get silencers like your talking about where you havea square box with a inlet and exit that are not joined. But these have been used and develepoped a long time ago and can get extensively complicated. THey do not neccesarily reduce output.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/tunnel.wmv">mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/tunnel.wmv - zorst in tunnel without baffels

mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wbrun.wmv">mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/wbrun.wmv - zorst without baffels run

mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/runwb.wmv">mms://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/runwb.wmv - zorst with baffels run

and Ben.. you were right ..

lol.....sorry to criticise again!

but maybe it would be better to get the exhaust noise on tape!

all i cna hear is the induction side, ever heard of the doppler effect? lol

again please, get that mate to stand outside the car.......or am i being too demanding? lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

and while your out you better get some more petrol for all these runs.. oh and get me a mars bar would you.. and a bottle of powerade..

mate.. just shuve your mobile up the exhaust and phone ben.. cause nothing short will satisfy him.. hehe ;)

LoL, didnt think it was that good either. Ahhh... ill ave to make another with someone outside. Doesnt help that i need a new exhaust gasget. Its getting one Monday so ill do it again then. Blowings getting worse....

BTW its only the KTec exhaust, totally standard otherwise. So its not induction sound, the zorst sounds like that.

And ive done a 15 minute film with our company cars, Lambo, Tuscan, TypeR, 16v. Took me 2 days to film and make it, and is quite good. Ill burn you a VCD and send it to you if you want. :D And ya mars and Powerade! ;)

And

Oh deer, sorry I was at work all day. Didnt get the email till just now, wont bother posting the links then.

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 29 April 2003

Baffles is a generic term, there are many designs, soem are as simple as perforated tube with glass wool packing round it, or you can get silencers like your talking about where you havea square box with a inlet and exit that are not joined. But these have been used and develepoped a long time ago and can get extensively complicated. THey do not neccesarily reduce output.
So is WAFFLES! ..........wake me up after this is over :sleep: (nice spellign mate)

lol.....sorry to criticise again!

but maybe it would be better to get the exhaust noise on tape!

all i cna hear is the induction side, ever heard of the doppler effect? lol

again please, get that mate to stand outside the car.......or am i being too demanding? lol
Doppler Effect (1 source) In this activity you can watch
sound waves that originate from a moving source

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 30 April 2003

So is WAFFLES! ..........wake me up after this is over :sleep: (nice spellign mate)
ye nice spelling :devilish: