ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR coilover kit.

Clio cup 172
Their own branded one. And yeah, maybe should have.. But i needed them anyway and seemed decent for the price considering the rest are all 600+

SQ5
Their own branded ones are the Raceland ones I believe which are fairly poor TBH.

Ride is harsh as its such a soft setup. Only good for getting your car low really. Your standard setup will be much better with a set of Eibach springs.

£600 is what you need to be spending to start getting a good set of coilovers with height and dampening adjustment, the FK Konigsports are a great bit of kit.

Looking for 182
Ignorance is bliss I suppose, I've had KTR coilovers on my 182 for nearly 2 years now and whilst the ride is harsh, it handles well enough for me. I'm sure they'll be fine.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I love mine :) and they aren't bad at all on the country roads

Some "mountain" roads over here you do have to slacken off on though, otherwise it feels like I'm on a rollercoaster & my centre section clips the ground :eek: