ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Recessed exhausts

clio 172 cup
Hi guys

Iam trying to find out whats the difference between the KTR recessed exhaust and the recessed supersport exhaust, is one louder than the next or what?

Cheers.

Clio 172
I believe the supersport has unsilenced center section and is louder. I have one and can safely say it is LOUD!!

Clio 182 with cup kits
I believe the supersport has unsilenced center section and is louder. I have one and can safely say it is LOUD!!
So do I mate and I agree ^. Though some say it's not. I have the sports cat aswell.
I you want to know just email the guys at KTEC. They are really helpful.

DMS

A thirsty 172
As above - the Supersport has an unsilenced centre section.
I have one on my car and it's awesome. Seems to be very good quality and sounds fantastic.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
So do I mate and I agree ^. Though some say it's not. I have the sports cat aswell.
I you want to know just email the guys at KTEC. They are really helpful.

When people ring up and ask if the stealth is quiet, and the reply is something like, "yeah, its as good as direct replacement", it is NOT helpful.

clio 172 cup
Cheers guys for the help, I'am definately going to get one now, and where i'am from they don't bother with exhaust emissions for m.o.t, so i will get the straight through decat aswell, i hear they free up some more noise to. Thanks again. :D