ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR SOLID SUSPENSION TOP MOUNTS

172 cup
go onto kamracing.com they do cliosport discount and do solid top mounts for £130 :) ill be ordering a set soon apprently solid top mounts stop all the stupid front mounts knocking ect and can help handling due to less movement in them

Matty

421 Cammed 172
Unbolt current rubber ones, fit new ones re-bolt i believe.

Shall i drop Kam Racing a PM and get an idea of prices??

421 Cammed 172
We could start getting some numbers together as GB's normally take a while to go through anyway.

It probably won't be much of a wait until they're in stock i wouldn't have thought.

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
I'm also looking at these. Whats involved with fitting them, and will I have an problem with cup suspension?

421 Cammed 172
ASTs don't fit standard struts do they??

Dont they only fit Aftermarket Coilies??

If so i'll go for the Compbrake top mounts....

Kam racing are still waiting on the top mounts. Ill let everyone know when i do.

To the question, they do fit standard suspension, when ordering on kam racing, you specify what suspension they are for :)

Bus w**ker
What would happen if you bought the AST top mounts for OE suspension but then at a later date changed to coilies? New topmount time again?

421 Cammed 172
Just so that you know, i have contacted Kam racing about doing a group buy for the compbrake solid top mounts also. Ill let you know the outcome of this.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I had mine delivered Friday after nearly a months wait from kam racing they look fairly simple to fit

P

Philpott

ok just got email back from KAM they are wanting a rough idea of how many
people would want these? so far have 6..

1. csphilpott
2. Ad172UK
3. Cookiemo
4. sammyhale22
5. Matty172cup
6. Clio_in_motion_2008

Just to add to this, Steve at Kam racing is a top bloke. I had mine ordered and they were fitted by the Kevs at Birchdown.

However, they are currently hard to get hold of due to problems from the importers (PowerStation). I don't know the issues, but people were unfortunately left with only a refund option last time a group buy was organised - nothing to do with Kam racing who I would buy from again in an instant.

Some pics;

IMG_6142.gif

IMG_6144.gif

Now running positive castor and -1degree camber. Great setup and the turn in is just immense!!

IMG_6182.gif

Jamie