ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Stealth Exhaust System ??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i'm mayb lookin for one...who did urs again mike, not sure i've seen it since? you had a small oval last time? loud? $?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a stealth system, custom made also, and it cost nearly the same as ktecs.
Also, you can taylor the sound of a custom jobbie, whereas the ktec is just one system, like it or lump it.

Had one on my 172, to be honest can't fault it. Sounded great not to loud, and not to sporty......just right.:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sound clips neva do any exhaust justice imo...But that would be ideal...

182BG
i had one on my last Cup, sounded good, but i would go custom this time just so i could make it slightly louder and raspier if possible

GP2
Mattieuk said:
Had one on my 172, to be honest can't fault it. Sounded great not to loud, and not to sporty......just right.:)

Just what mines like!

My exhaust actually fell off, so they sent out a new back box and a used center section just to get me running again. The first centre section they sent was loud. Once they took delivery of their new stock they sent out a nice quiet one.

Cant fault KTEC, great company and a great exhaust. Just specify if you want a loud, loudish or quiet stealth sysyem and they'll sort you out.

GP2
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Yeh?!! ^ Thought k-tec's were all Loud?

Mines not much louder than standard. Doesnt boom at all and the noise is unobtrusive - exactly what I was looking for.

Fingers crossed about the quality though... time will tell!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No probs with my last one, had it for 2yrs...plus if you've got any problems David's very helpful.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rich_h said:
Mines not much louder than standard. Doesnt boom at all and the noise is unobtrusive - exactly what I was looking for.

Fingers crossed about the quality though... time will tell!

Stop persuading me...i want a stealth so badly. don't want any visible zorst not only for appearances but also for insurance...lol...don't ask.

They sound standard untill you get the revs up a bit.

Last time I mentioned quality David posted himself that they'd changed the flanges they used, however lots of people have had problems with discolouring of the pipes but then I guess with a stelth that's not a problem. However if you live in a weird inbred place like scotland, getting it down to bournemouth is going to be a little tricking when you have problems with it no matter how helpful someone is.