ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW Coilovers

lift number 1 @ btm
untitled-1.jpg

Any use?

lift number 1 @ btm
Actually, no. That's not in car at all is it..... :eek:

If it's the top mount you're after I don't think I've got anything.

lift number 1 @ btm
They are the two way competition kit, I'll see what I have, but the car is in birmingham and I'm in essex at the moment....

lift number 1 @ btm
404.jpg

That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

It's been like that for a couple of years and a lot of track days if that helps any?

Lionel Richie
everyone thinks a car should be rock hard with zero roll, this is wrong

weight transfer is a great thing if you know how to use it/react to it

the rear on KW's could do with being a bit harder, but then it would not be for your average driver (back end would be always stepping)

you tried a rear anti roll bar, they work well!

340i
the rear anti roll bar really improved the turn in of my 172.. really sharpens up the feel of the rear end :)

172 ph1
everyone thinks a car should be rock hard with zero roll, this is wrong

weight transfer is a great thing if you know how to use it/react to it

the rear on KW's could do with being a bit harder, but then it would not be for your average driver (back end would be always stepping)

you tried a rear anti roll bar, they work well!
Ah I've not tried one
the rear anti roll bar really improved the turn in of my 172.. really sharpens up the feel of the rear end :)
yeah the turn in is something that I do wish was a bit sharper sometimes - I often resort to some trail braking to get the car turning

340i
White rear anti-roll bar.. Or check out the Group buys, in the forsale section.. drhowser is organising a group buy I believe