ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kw v2 vs ast

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Was looking to get some ast's although i've seen some brand new KW v2 for nearly half the price they should. Now there's only 100-200 in price difference on kam but now I've seen these kw for £629 free delivery i'm tempted by these.

Now all i wont is what would people go for Ast/Kw if price wasn't a problem

thanks cal

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I went KW V2.

Very good set up both on road and the couple of track days I've done.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
More than enough adjustability, to be honest there are wasted unless you are a hard core track dayer.

I just found a setting I liked and left them be and not touched them since.

Been in the car for 5 years or so now, price wise I don't recall how much they were exactly but north of £1100.00.

Mine are tired now and need a rebuild or replacing. TBH I think I'll look to replace them with some B14's as can't warrant spending that kind of money on a clio anymore.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Sod it I've just bought them for the money it's more or less half price and if they send them and there v1 ill just send them back as they say there v2.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364643078.150853.jpg

Bargain

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Jesus for that price I might have been tempted with a new set.

Last edited:
What a price!!

I've just starting using V2s, and have my first tracknight tomorrow!

So far on the road they are excellent! Very
Comfy and handle excellently!

Can't wait to stiffen them up and blast round knockhill tomorrow night!!