ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kwik fit oil service

clio 182 cup
Fancy getting my oil changed, was going to do it myself but i have seen kwik fit will change the oil and filter for £25, with mobil 1.
Has anyone else used this service? as iam always very wary of using kwik fit

titanic killer
i bet they dont use the mobil1 fully sysnthetic 5w40 thou as the oil would cost more than what they charge total
best to do oil your self then you no its been done right with the correct type/viscosity

clio 182 cup
yes i thought this myself and asked the question, he said i could watch them put mobil 1 if i wanted!, he just said that because they buy in such bulk as a company they get massive discounts

titanic killer
dont believe anything they tell you and only half you see as they probably put curlube stuff in a mobil container,lol
as long as its 5w40 then should be ok(if you watch them)lol

Its deffo mobil 1. I have used kwik fit in norwich for years. Excellent value for 25 quid, the trick is to watch them like hawks and tell them what to do. Saves getting your hands dirty. They also get me a genuine renault filter from renault because i ask them to.

clio trophy No56
Do it yourself, then you know whats in the engine.
I got reno to do my old 182 and i told then twice which oil i wanted in and they still put totally different stuff in, wasnt even the standard stuff the 182's should run on.
Typicall reno, not a clue! Same as my spelling!

Renault Clio 182 Cup
hahaha
they are rubbish i went kwik fit months ago asking for 2 new tyres with balance, fitting etc. they quoted me 394pounds i went renault london west ...price: 217
my boss went kwik fit asking for 4 new tyres for his bmw x3 - 950!!
went bmw - 600
hope it helps

Do it yourself, then you know whats in the engine.
I got reno to do my old 182 and i told then twice which oil i wanted in and they still put totally different stuff in, wasnt even the standard stuff the 182's should run on.
Typicall reno, not a clue! Same as my spelling!
I'd imagine you don't even know what oil should be used.

so basically they are money grapping tawts and i shouldnt bother
No there fine just check.

When garages buy oil its dirt cheap vs why customers pay in halfordss etc so they can do chnages for cheap.