ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lack of posts.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

whats goin on??? is it just me or is there a lack of intrest in this website anymore? just wondering id anybody else had noticed this?

euge

Yep posts have dropped considerably from 14 ~15 pages usually per day to 10.

Least you can read though all the forum messages quicker though.

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 14 July 2005
lol wow thats a huge drop!! when will the new forum be up?

Because a few people glanced at it when it was less than 24hrs away, its going to be at least another few weeks!!

LY 200

A few people f**ked it up for everybody else by takin the piss out of somebodys work on the new forum.......Well thats how i see it anyway!!!!

For the most part, forum software is just forum software - it either works or it doesnt. Unless of course someone is actually writing their own software, which I doubt very much.

I suspect the difficulty will lie with database compatabilty. A new forum would be nice, but personally I dont see whats wrong with this one really, and I think a few people would kick up a fuss if they had to re-register because the database couldnt be transfered properly.

The drop in posts might be because during weather like this, some people can think of better things to be doing that sitting infront of their PC :D

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 15 July 2005

The drop in posts might be because during weather like this, some people can think of better things to be doing that sitting infront of their PC :D

My thoughts too.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 14 July 2005
A few people f**ked it up for everybody else by takin the piss out of somebodys work on the new forum.......Well thats how i see it anyway!!!!

That would be me...

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by iPap on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 14 July 2005

That would be me...
Well actually i thought you only posted a link to the test forum........Wasnt it others that were saying it was basic, a 5 min job etc that did it!?

Mini Cooper S sport

Yep, lots of people are away, a few other regular posters are banned and generally things are...dull.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 15 July 2005
u miss the gay talk!

I use the phone instead.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 15 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 15 July 2005 u miss the gay talk!
[/QUOTE]

I use the phone instead.[/QUOTE]
1-800-GAYCHAT

No, Mike gave me his work number to save me a few quid.