ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LAD Clio for sale

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

id love to buy it just to get it independantly rrd see wot it makes then strip it to see wot they done

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Does the lad come with the fairy dust as standard to make the 200 bhp he claims

ian

I have had massive experience with LAD - I love this stuff - "FITTED WITH OUR 200 BHP ENGINE KIT" - amazing how a filter, and taking a jam jar out of the head can give you 30 bhp, , "ALSO SUSPENSION MODS FOR TRACK DAY USE" if you just put a lower set of springs on a car it is fit for track use - amazing!

"THE CAR IS UNMARKD FROM NEW 1 PREVIOUS CAREFUL OWNER" how can it be when it has been mutilated by them.

TWO YEARS WARRANTY LEFT - how can your warrenty be valid as the engine, suspension, and every thing else is messed up!

This is only my opinion, and the car is probably very nice as LAD are a fantastic company - enjoy who ever buys it. (honestly)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..doesnt even look lowered to me, hidden aftermarket exhaust? no i didnt think so. 200hp engine kit...do they bolt that on eh :p

Lol, their work is every bit as good as their grammar, I would not mind betting that it is down on power from standard... only a guess though ;)

Roamers car would be a much much better buy, at least you know it really does what it says on the label.

Quote: Originally posted by Silver on 30 November 2004

id love to buy it just to get it independantly rrd see wot it makes then strip it to see wot they done
Well the thing to do would be to tell them you would buy it provided you could see proof of the power... should get an interesting response surely.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Ive just e-mailed them with some of the questions that have been raised here so i will let you know if i hear back

ian

LADs worksmanship is of a very high standard, they work a lot in motorsport and for motorsport teams. Its just a shame that they seem to claim these ridiculous power figures which taints their image as can be seen in this thread and many other threads on many other forums!