ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LAD motorsport conversion

Hi everyone

Im picking up amy new Clio Cup this afternoon, and I have been looking into getting a few bits done to the car.

Has anyone out there had the LAD conversion, or know if its any good.

If not, can anyone recommend somewhere else that can do it.

Thanks

yeah viper, supersprint and an r sport ecu or dastec unichip and get it set up on a rolling road, should see close to 200bhp atf

tomclio16v i really think your a fat sh*t. since i signed up all you do is insult. and you have a sh*t car!!

T O S S E R

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

LMAO!

Cheers.

Quote: Originally posted by phill* on 28 November 2003

tomclio16v i really think your a fat sh*t. since i signed up all you do is insult. and you have a sh*t car!!

T O S S E R

Hmm really?

erm phill you will find most people are fed up with you actually

200bhp isnt as stupid as it seems and is possible but will change from car to car but highy 190s wont be a problem at all

dogmaul your an ass aswell, just becuase i didnt register with a name like Cliodude or 16vwilly....

all i did was say cups were a waste of time. il just re register as someone else with a cool name and you wont know it. you lot take this all too seriously....

ITS JUST A CAR !!!

172, Tiguan

ok* phill* lets not go over the top about this, common sense wasnt exactly a harsh comment?*

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Phil*

Er mate sorry to point this out but you are the one whos getting irate.

Take some of your own advice*

172 Cup

woah chill out...

Tom and Dogmaul are nice guys, what you done to upset them?

(edit - And Cups are not a waste if time :p )

phill you make me ashamed to live within the same county as you

mine currently has about 182 at the fly with exhaust and decat chip should see about 8-9 maybe viper about 7 not that hard really ofcourse the figures aint gospal but they arnt crazy

viper carbon shielded inductuion kit tends to give good results if propperly fitted, supersprint make damn good exhausts based in italy

Cheers guys

Gotta go!

Im sure Ill have loads more questions once Ive actually got the Cup. (In about 2 hours)

Thanks for the advice.

200bhp?? where did you pull that one from.
well let me see, craigy172 has a 172 fitted with a decat system a viper and a dastec unichip and has a proven 196bhp atf, the supersprint has been proven to see alomst a hike of 10bhp without any other mods and is by far the most effective system on the market hence my educated figure of around (just shy of or bang on whichever way you want to read it) 200bhp so next time you want to be a prick and insult someone for the sheer hell of it get your facts right or go and join mitchy and dave gti etc in racing tales

Quote: Originally posted by Spaceman on 28 November 2003

Sorry guys

Im new to this stuff......whats Viper, and Supersprint?
Sorry to sound supspicious, and forgive me Spaceman if Im wrong, but could Spaceman possibly be a LAD stooge? Sounds iffy that he/she is willing to fork out a few grand on an engine upgrade with a brand spanking new car and has done no research at all, i.e. Viper/Supersprint.

As I said, sorry if Im wrong - paranoia maybe?!!!:confused:

Nippy white cup

If he is from LAD just watch out for the bill theyll send for posting on here.

"1 Word = £25.

Time on computer+food/drinks/whores= £700

Thank you for listening"

Chris

172looney you suck. 200bhp comment was hardly an insult you tw*t. what do they feed you bitches on in here??? getting all flared up. i get it, your boyracers with attitude hehe

loser

172looney you suck. 200bhp comment was hardly an insult you tw*t. what do they feed you bitches on in here??? getting all flared up. i get it, your boyracers with attitude hehe

loser

for someone who cant even get my name right you can hardly comment. maybe you should think before running your mouth phill**********