ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LAD Repost

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
185tops...lol...

Valve work...hummm...i don't think so...When will people learn LAD know f**k all.

couple of points ................1 pmsl

anyway how did close the viper off to make it enclosed induction , ??
all that bhp fron 2k5 and only a cat back exhaust .....mmmmm???

:slap: i dont know alot ...............but no way ?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
kullycliosport said:
anyway how did close the viper off to make it enclosed induction

Viper is a closed induction kit, i.e. it's not an open cone like a normal K+N 57i type thing, it's an enclosed cone with one end open.

If it was totally enclosed it'd be a bit rubbish eh? :)

Evoo said:
Viper is a closed induction kit, i.e. it's not an open cone like a normal K+N 57i type thing, it's an enclosed cone with one end open.

If it was totally enclosed it'd be a bit rubbish eh? :)

enclosed cone open at 1 end.............lol;) just sounded funny

Elise/VX220/R26
funny how LAD have never dared post on cliosport. Too much knowledge on these forums for them I rekon

they're actually called long dick valves....no joke!

OH........just to bring it up again, someone 'elses' port and polish (distinct lack of polish! lol)

P1020302.jpg

And the AWT fix.

P1020318.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol. how fuckin w**k!!!!!!!!!..im gona ring em up and get the sale pitch...record it then post the clip......

Maz

LY 200
^^ do it .. lol

What a pack of c0cks .. that poor guy who was at the meet on sunday had spent a hell of a lot of money with these guys and got zero in return .. they should be put out of business .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr