ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lady S

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Parked my Clio 182 next to your liquid yellow 182 at the gym at Longwell Green - wheels look good in black.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I flashed and waved like a maniac at a fit bird in a Yellow 182 today...

It wasn't Lady S and the driver looked scared. :(

Bird was bloody fit though! WP04 something or other.

That one used to belong to mark mate.

And yeh she is very fit, but not on here though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

That one used to belong to mark mate.

And yeh she is very fit, but not on here though.

Do you know her? Any chance of letting me sniff the seat??

Spoke once at a shell petrol station but that's it. So probably no chance lol

In that case...

Justine probably scared her away for life tbh ...

Fraid not Rich, but tbh i didnt ask her about joining, just spoke to her briefly and it was not long after she bought it so she said she was still getting to grips with it but loved the colour.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i can imagine that convo

JT - justin , PT - posh totty

JT - so is that your liquid yellow 182 with cup packs on the forecourt at pump 4?

PT - yes thats my yellow car, its pretty isn't it?

JT - they are quite quick you know, oh yeah sorry it is nice, you know they only made **** of them, also did you know that there is an owners club for them?

PT - no, i better get on and pay.....

JT - yes, and i am the chief area rep manager person for this country, sorry county, all the way from here to lands end...

PT - i really ought to pay

JT - yeah you should join, its great, you could then come to meets, we could share lifts if you like? or even i could drive to yours and then drive your liquid yellow 182 with cup packs to the meets???

PT - yeah i better be going, my boyfriend will probably be wondering were i am, we are popping to the porsche garage to have a look at the boxster he has just ordered.

JT - well take a flyer, its got my name and number on it.....think about it.........

i can imagine that convo

JT - so is that your liquid yellow 182 with cup packs on the forecourt at pump 4?

JT - they are quite quick you know, oh yeah sorry it is nice, you know they only made **** of them, also did you know that there is an owners club for them?

JT - yes, and i am the chief area rep manager person for this country, sorry county, all the way from here to lands end...

JT - yeah you should join, its great, you could then come to meets, we could share lifts if you like? or even i could drive to yours and then drive your liquid yellow 182 with cup packs to the meets???

PT - yeah i better be going, my boyfriend will probably be wondering were i am, we are popping to the porsche garage to have a look at the boxster he has just ordered.

JT - well take a flyer, its got my name and number on it.....think about it.........
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

i can imagine that convo

How i miss the banter bone. ;)

I think its fair to say Punished.

Liquid Yellow 182
Hello all - haven't been on here properly for ages! Don't work from home anymore so have to actually work rather than surfing the net all day - rubbish.

Lol @ posh totty, I've driven past her loads of times, waved and she just blanks me! Pretty rude.

JoeBristolGym - finally I know who you are!! - Always see your car in the car park outside the gym - I assume you're a member of Fitness First??

Liquid Yellow 182
that is bull sarah about doing work.....your on the net while penfold does yours, i have pictures to prove this

Lol!! Penfold's been slacking a bit lately, has got into the habit of delegating his workload to me. I'm not happy about it to be honest, especially since I can't delegate my workload to Tom anymore.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Yes I go to fitness first about 3/4 times a week and have parked next to your car several times...always makes my car look to high off the ground, but coilovers are on order so not for long.....!!

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
So posh totty the other day she had a cheeky look over and smiled...sounds like that's more then everyone else got!