ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laguna Splitter

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi just wondering , will a laguna front splitter fit straigh onto my 2001 clio dynamique or will it need cutting, and what difference will it make? how much should i expect to pay from a scrapyard?

Monaco
You'll probably get destroyed with the school boy characteristics of this question but i'll keep it simple.

expect to pay £10 from the scrappy, you will need to align the center of the splitter to the center of your front bumper, fix it, cut the excess from each edge. It is significantly thicker so will make your car look lower/more aggressive. slightly.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
thanks mate, i kno schoolboy question but i am a schoolboy :) and i didnt kno if it wud make that much difference

I'm not too sure, from memory the small one is about the same depth, the bigger one sticks out, but it's probs the same depth too. You'd need to see search for pics tbh.