ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake District, Raining Again

K9 EVV
Just Went Out Of Drive/walk, Took A Couple Of Pics.

Attachments

• 12dec05006.jpg
    12dec05006.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 12dec05011.jpg
    12dec05011.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 67

Maz

LY 200
Kev... I used to live in Whitehaven so I know exactly what you mean mate... lol :)

Are the pics taken in Moresby (can't remember how to spell it... lol)

K9 EVV
Maz said:
Kev... I used to live in Whitehaven so I know exactly what you mean mate... lol :)

Are the pics taken in Moresby (can't remember how to spell it... lol)

no mate its taken in ennerdale. i live in whitehaven. where abouts did you live in whitehaven mate????

Maz

LY 200
kev O said:
no mate its taken in ennerdale. i live in whitehaven. where abouts did you live in whitehaven mate????

I lived on Kells for 18 years then moved to Bransty and then finally The Highlands :D

Been in Warrington 18 months now and love it :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ the Highlands???!! Where bouts?

My aunt has a big house in ableside? That anywhere near?

ST
Kev your car looks ace....though you should maybe look into an after market aerial to finish it off?

K9 EVV
Maz said:
I lived on Kells for 18 years then moved to Bransty and then finally The Highlands :D

Been in Warrington 18 months now and love it :approve:

think you were in same year as my sister, did you go to whitehaven school??????

K9 EVV
16vClio said:
Kev your car looks ace....though you should maybe look into an after market aerial to finish it off?

aerial doesnt work anyways there is a problem with it. need to sort it out.. (summer time) but yeah a sorter one would work well

Maz

LY 200
^^ yeah I know her :) lovely lass, very quiet :)

My name is Marie, I was the only Marie in our year so she will know my second name and I don't really want to shout about it on here... ;) lol

Tell her I was asking after her and get yourself to one of the NW meets if you can mate as they are top :)

K9 EVV
Maz said:
^^ yeah I know her :) lovely lass, very quiet :)

My name is Marie, I was the only Marie in our year so she will know my second name and I don't really want to shout about it on here... ;) lol

Tell her I was asking after her and get yourself to one of the NW meets if you can mate as they are top :)

when is next one??? and where?????

Maz

LY 200
^^ Have a look in local meetings mate :)

We are going to Stoke this Sunday and then we are having a Dirty NW Meet in Warrington on 5th Feb, I know its a long way from Whitehaven but would be good to meet some new peeps and I am going to try and sort something in the Lakes in the Summer ;)

K9 EVV
Maz said:
^^ Have a look in local meetings mate :)

We are going to Stoke this Sunday and then we are having a Dirty NW Meet in Warrington on 5th Feb, I know its a long way from Whitehaven but would be good to meet some new peeps and I am going to try and sort something in the Lakes in the Summer ;)

that would be good..

cheers for all comments...