ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside meet - pics

Bumder With A Buffer
DSC00145.gif

Thats allowed as thats the off slip for Stanstead on the A12.

I would of still given you lot the finger for "BLATENT" middle lane hogging though! ;)

Insignia SRi
Would def like to get another local meet organised soon, sunday was my first one and didnt really get a chance to meet people.

That will teach me to get there on time!!! :)

Black Gold Clio 182
gr8 meet brill turnout and lots of lovely renault sport clios and meganes especially the white r26r and bens cup 197 cant wait 4 the nxt meet

Black Gold Clio 182
lol me and rob r the legends lol ur all legends aswell haha our usernames are rob 200 and guigsy182 were always out and about especially southend on sat nites lol

Black Gold Clio 182
lovin vicks billabong with the twin exhausts and loving bens cup 197 really nice 2 meet u guys and im always round basildon aswell well av 2 all meet up again soon

500 Twinair
Was a good meet, gutted I couldn't go on to the services with the rest of the convoy but I had to be back this afternoon.

Was surprised by the amount of cars with Recaros in, made me want them even more now!

Who had the Racing Blue with Yozza and recaros fitted (not bassy boi) your Yozza sits behind the rear bumper! how comes it sits so far back? does it not melt your exhaust surrounds?

Also special mention to S6 EMY, Thanks for the decals today really appreciated!

Andy nice one on the grill ;)

Did the rb have stripes? My yozza sits level to the rear bumper compared to other yozzas i saw at the meet, gives it a cup racer look....

best meet ever!
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that tbh, I thought it was one of the worst i've ever been to, here's why..

One thing that annoyed me about it was that folk generally stuck to their small groups. Most on here know my car & it has my username on it - yet no one from EA etc came up & introduced themselves to me :( Nor did most speak to any of the others. Sure I could have go up to the random groups & introduced myself, but tbh i'd have looked a bit sad & it's always me who has to go up to others. I asked a few of the folk I know who other were, they like me didn't have a clue.
If folk don't want to introduce themselves to me etc, that's fine - but it's not a good look.

All in all I think that the meet was way too big (just my take on things)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that tbh, I thought it was one of the worst i've ever been to, here's why..

One thing that annoyed me about it was that folk generally stuck to their small groups. Most on here know my car & it has my username on it - yet no one from EA etc came up & introduced themselves to me :( Nor did most speak to any of the others. Sure I could have go up to the random groups & introduced myself, but tbh i'd have looked a bit sad & it's always me who has to go up to others. I asked a few of the folk I know who other were, they like me didn't have a clue.
If folk don't want to introduce themselves to me etc, that's fine - but it's not a good look.

i didnt get to make this one but i rember the massive south mimms meet that werent to bad for meeting people big meets are goood but s**t in the same way

Nimbus 197

u met me... n u didnt no me b4 :D hehe

RB 182 Cup
i met a bunch of new people who were a right laugh! reconised a lot of cars but didnt have a clue who the owners were lol... I see your car sheeptte but again, i dont have have the slightest clue what you look like lol

I was bustting out a baby blue hoodie

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

So ppl knew who you were, knew the car but didn't say hi? Hmm, I'm smelling a rat (rhymes with rat anyway).

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I have been to a couple of meets and the N/W gang know each other really well and it feels awquard to butt in and start a coversation. This is one of the reasons I love WC and WC meets as I know a fair few of them on there and its easier to chat to ppl. You do need someone to come over and say hi or at least ponder over your car....