ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside today!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
So who was at lakeside shopping today??

See an AG in multistory, White 197 that beeped me and an Albi Blue 197 with a V6 reg.

LY V6 with Recaros
That's probably because we gave up trying to park and went home! Lol

Was mental there today!

clio rs
good thing i when earlier on in the week - i was thinking of going to blu-water today but gave it a miss

debV6 hows the clioV6 you wanna swap it for a vx220turbo

LY V6 with Recaros
Do you have a vx now then? I love them, but I love my vee more so 'fraid not hehe

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Hi gang
I was at Lakeside today, and IKEA - spotted a nice looking white 200 ( first one I have seen).
How are you both (D&C)
hope you had a good xmas and new year

500 Twinair
Hello Steve, followed a P1 last week from ashford all the way up to the m25, thought it was you when i passed, he gave me a strange look when i waved lol

500 Twinair
He did give me funny looks, was a very mint P1.
I am well thankyou, yourself, are you a dad yet!

172 cup
That's probably because we gave up trying to park and went home! Lol

Was mental there today!

Lol... we went realy early... got there about 10.30 so loads of room to park!! ;) But by the time we left at 5ish, it was heaving!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Lol... we went realy early... got there about 10.30 so loads of room to park!! ;) But by the time we left at 5ish, it was heaving!

You spent 6.5 hours round Lakeside?

Bloody hell ... I'm in and out within an hour! ;)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Hi gang
I was at Lakeside today, and IKEA - spotted a nice looking white 200 ( first one I have seen).
How are you both (D&C)
hope you had a good xmas and new year

Hi Steve, we're good thanks. How's you and Emma? Ikea again, you're there more than Deb's at Lakeside! Hope you had a good xmas and new year. Not long to go now, hope all goes well for you both!

Deb & Col

172 cup
You spent 6.5 hours round Lakeside?

Bloody hell ... I'm in and out within an hour! ;)

Haha, and i'm 8 months pregnant, not bad going ay??!! lol. It was a very slow mooch around and me and my friend both had loads of money to spend! You'd be surprised how long you can spent looking at baby clothing!! :S

If i was in and out in an hour then i'd spend more time getting there and back than i would've shopping, have to make the most of the journey and make a day of it!!

Colin, I was on my way to lakeside this morning around 9.30, i swear i saw you on the other side of the road as i was coming up to the sadlers farm round-a-bouts, (so you was heading towards the a127). Thought it was you. Also I did see that AG200 the other day on my way home, they headed towards canvey island

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Colin, I was on my way to lakeside this morning around 9.30, i swear i saw you on the other side of the road as i was coming up to the sadlers farm round-a-bouts, (so you was heading towards the a127). Thought it was you. Also I did see that AG200 the other day on my way home, they headed towards canvey island

That wasn't me not been down that way since before christmas, i've seen the AG 200 a couple of times on the A127 but i think thats the Toomey Renault one from Basildon.

Will have to ask Matt (pettsi) to get a meet up and running!

Renaultsport Clio 197 R27
yea i think the 200 AG is Toomey Basildon as i went down there 2day and was parked out front needing wash tho lol

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Its an 03 reg, low mileage and very nice! Tad expensive i must admit though...